Monday, December 16, 2013

I write you with a request for the financial help

Good afternoon. My name is Mikhail. I from Ukraine

I write you with a request for the financial help. The sum of money is necessary, I ask to help.

 

The amount of the help, which size won't break your financial state... how many for you it isn't difficult financially.

My bank details:

INTERMEDIARY BANK : BKTRUS33
                                              Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas


BENEFICIARY'S BANK : ACCOUNT : 04-424-062
                                               DELKUAUK
                                               JSC "Delta Bank" , KIEV , UKRAINE


BENEFICIARY : 26204703121123
                              MYKHAILOV MYKHAILO


DETAILS OF PAYMENT : Financial aid


Or:

MasterCard

5167 7600 0084 5559

 

Your offers and to contact me by mail Beretta3@ukr.net

 

I will try to answer all. Thanks to all in advance for your help.

This letter isn't commercial the offer

No comments:

Post a Comment